Weihai Joyalltire tire Co., Ltd. Announces an annual output of 2.4 million sets of all-steel radial tire production projects
Environmental impact information disclosure
I. Project name and summary
1. Project Name: Weihai Junle Tire Co., Ltd. has an annual production capacity of 2.4 million sets of all-steel radial truck tires.
2. Construction unit: Weihai Junle Tire Co., Ltd.
3. Nature of construction: new construction
4. Construction site and floor space: The proposed factory is located in Weihai Industrial Park, Shandong Province. The factory is adjacent to Kaiyuan East Road in the north, Jinhua North Road in the west and Jiaxing Road in the east. The area is 240,700 m2.
5. Construction Content: The proposed project will produce 2.4 million sets of all-steel radial tires at the same time, and at the same time support the construction of corresponding auxiliary and environmental protection facilities.
6. Project implementation progress: The project was put into trial operation in June 2015.
7. Construction investment: The total investment of the project is 1.65 billion yuan, of which the environmental protection investment is 15.5 million yuan.
Second, the impact of construction projects on the environment and prevention and control measures
1. Site selection
The proposed project is located in the industrial park of Weihai City, Shandong Province. According to the Shandong Provincial Environmental Protection Department Luhuan Hall , the leading industry approved by the Shandong Provincial Government of the industrial park is “Chemicals, Electronics, Building Materials”. This project belongs to the chemical industry. The construction project is in line with the industrial positioning of the industrial park and is in line with the planning of the park. In addition, the project has been registered and filed with the Development and Reform Commission of Shandong Province in Weihai City Development Bureau, allowing the project to be constructed within the proposed site.
According to the land use planning of Weihai Industrial Park, the proposed land for the site belongs to the planned second-class industrial land, so it meets the requirements of land use planning.
2. Main environmental impacts and prevention strategies
(1) Exhaust gas: The prediction and evaluation of ambient air impact indicates that after the proposed project is put into operation, the project itself contributes less to the concentration of non-methane total hydrocarbons and PM10 in the entire evaluation area and each evaluation point, and has less impact on the environment of the evaluation area. The project is centered on the mixing workshop. The sanitary protection distance of 300 meters is set outside the workshop. According to the layout of the factory, the mixing workshop is 330m away from Bijiazhuang, 500m away from Weihai Huancui District Technical School, and 550m away from Dazhuang Village. Schools and other sensitive points are all outside the 300m, meeting the requirements of health protection distance. From the perspective of ambient air, the project is feasible.
The unorganized emissions generated during the construction of the project mainly include the carbon black unpacking and then transported to the daily storage tank by pneumatic sealing. A bag filter is installed at the pneumatic conveying port, and the dust removal efficiency can reach 99%, and the carbon black particles falling off the dust are removed. Enter the pneumatic conveying pipeline and enter the silo. After the dust is removed, the exhaust gas is extracted by the fan and discharged at low altitude. The hot glue flue gas from the extrusion and rolling workshop is discharged into the atmosphere through the exhaust system, and the discharge height is 12m. The main pollutants are non-methane total hydrocarbons. The solvent gasoline volatilized by the molding machine is discharged into the atmosphere in the form of full exhaust air, with a discharge height of 12 m, and the main pollutant is non-methane total hydrocarbon. The solvent gasoline volatile gas generated during the bead manufacturing process is discharged into the atmosphere by a closed exhaust hood, and the discharge height is 12m. The main pollutant is non-methane total hydrocarbon. The vulcanized flue gas is discharged into the atmosphere through the roof skylight and air supply facilities, and the discharge height is 12m. The main pollutants are non-methane total hydrocarbons and hydrogen sulfide.
The odor pollution mainly comes from the exhaust gas from the outlet of the mixer, the film cooling flue gas and the flue gas of the tablet press, which are discharged through the exhaust gas treatment device through a 30 m high exhaust pipe.
Each mixer in the rubber mixing workshop is equipped with 8 carbon black day storage bins. Each day storage bin is equipped with a bag filter. The exhaust gas dedusted by the bag filter is discharged by the fan and d
According to the "Notice on Launching the 2018 Shandong Gazelle Enterprise (Second Batch) and the Identification and Cultivation of Quasi-Unicorn Enterprises" (Luzhong Small Enterprise Bureau  No. 55), Provincial Department of Industry and Information Technology, Finance Department, etc. The department commissioned the Provincial Gazelle Enterprise Development Promotion Association to organize third-party institutions and experts to conduct independent review and review of the recommended Gazelle Enterprise Project.